1. How many moles of CaCl2 would be used in the making of 5.00 x 102 cm3 of a 5.0 M solution?
2. Battery acid is generally 3 M H2SO4. Roughly how many grams of H2SO4 are in 400mL of this solution?
3.. Why does ice float on water?
4. Why must cells be small?
5. The RNA is Pre-Biotic? Justify your Answer.
6. How DNA triple helix stabilized. Assume, you have isolated a E coli mutant, which contains genome as triple helix. What way it will have different fundamental processes.
7. What is Collagen and a-keratin? Compare 1°, 2°, tertiary, and quaternary structures of collagen and a-keratin.
8. How do you determine shape and size of biomolecules in solution?
Click here to Find more second paper questions for your practice
|csir second paper-6|
|csir second paper-3|